Marketing Insights Coordinator
Do you love Tourism?
Do you love having control of data insights?
Do you love a marketing centric company?
Do you love making a difference?
Are you a Marketer with data skills or an IT person wanting THAT role into marketing?
If you answered yes to the above, then this might be the next opportunity you have been looking for!
TOP 10 Holiday Parks Group is a co-operative franchise operation of 50 parks throughout the country (all the cool places) with a mission to create “memories for life” for our customers. As New Zealand’s leading holiday park group we are owned by our franchisees and committed to making NZ and our parks THE place to visit and return to.
This critical role has come about due to the impending departure of our current analyst overseas and presents an opportunity for the right person to make the role their own.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
• Compiling data and creating quantitative reports and dashboards to inform and drive marketing decisions.
• Identifying new business and reporting requirements relevant to marketing activities depending on business needs.
• Ensure ongoing CRM data accuracy through regular reporting.
• Assisting our parks to achieve operational excellence by sharing valuable insights and recommendations.
• Be involved in the implementation and testing of new systems.
WOW, so we want a data king / queen who also brings a real personality to the job. The type of person will:
• Be a data whizz who's passionate about, and has an innate ability to, translate data into tangible business insights, with marketing goals in mind.
• Have a high level of self-motivation and a 'can do – will do' attitude.
• Bring extraordinary attention to detail and accuracy.
• Have a natural curiosity and knack for creative problem solving.
• Love a challenge but also knows how to have a good time in a fun industry!
It goes without saying that you will be Degree qualified with Advanced Excel Skills and CRM experience essential.
If this sounds like you then send your covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . A job description is available upon request.
Applications close 24 May 2019.