SENIOR TRAVEL DESIGNER
Touch of Spice, leaders in Luxury Stays & Experiences in New Zealand, Australia and the South Pacific are looking for an experienced Senior Travel Designer to join our growing team.
Best known for our award-winning portfolio of premium homes, luxury villas and private residences we also represent the best luxury lodges, boutique hotels and bespoke accommodation options available. We are also proud partners of both Virtuoso and Traveller Made.
Our specialty is combining these luxury stays with curated experiences delivering once in a lifetime memories for our clients.
Key attributes would be:
· A minimum of 3 years’ experience in the New Zealand inbound travel industry
· Strong sales experience with a proven track record of achieving results
· Excellent customer service skills
· Experience using Wetu/Tour Writer or Axus (we use Axus)
· The ability to work in an often-high pressured environment managing multiple files at once (but with great team support and company perks)
· Have faultless attention to detail and a can-do attitude
· Skilled in all Microsoft Office applications
· Speak fluent English (other languages are a bonus)
If you are interested in joining a company who thinks outside the square, celebrates the wins and has a work hard/play hard mind set then please send your resume to Charlotte our CEO - Charlotte@touchofspice.co.nz
All applicants must be eligible to work in New Zealand.
Applications close 13 September 2019.