We are a main tourist attraction providing a unique experience for visitors and locals. Soaking in the hot geothermal mineral pools followed by one of our therapeutic relaxation massages or mud therapies is a wonderful way to improve well-being.
It is our view that the Retreat team of professional therapists excel at this and we want to find the right person to join our team.
Responsible for providing all therapies as per Standard Operating Procedures and as booked by the Retreat reception team
Providing a high level of customer service to the guests of the Retreat Spa with great attention to detail.
Maintaining a professional manner at all times with integrity and committed to providing excellent guest care.
Responsible for maintaining the Spa facility and treatment areas to an immaculate standard of presentation.
- Diploma of Massage or similar level of qualification
- Minimum of 12 months full time work experience in a Spa or similar environment
- Confident in meeting a high level of customer service
- immaculate personal presentation
- must pass a pre-employment drug test
- A skills test is part of the interview process
You must have be a New Zealand Resident or have Residency or a valid Work Visa to apply for this job.